PERSONAL CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT.
- Our aims are to provide a good efficient service for our patients.
- Our staff will try to help each patient with their individual needs in a pleasant courteous manner. To enable us to achieve this we must ask you to help us to help you.
- People involved in your care will give you their names and ensure that you know how to contact them. Please let us know if you change your address or telephone number.
- We are committed to giving you the best possible services. This will be achieved by working together.
- All our staff are trained and expected to be helpful, polite and courteous to all patients.
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious beliefs, personal attributes or the nature of your health problems.
- We ask that you treat the doctors, all practice staff and their families with the same courtesy and respect.
- Following consultation you will receive the most appropriate care, given by suitably qualified people. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent. In return we would ask you to try and follow the medical advice offered and to take any medication as advised.
- If a patient commits an act of violence or is abusive towards the doctors, a member of the staff or to any other person present on the practice premises or in the place where the medical services are being provided, they will be removed from the practice list with immediate effect; the police will be contacted and asked to attend.